-

23 January 2013

Weekly Challenge #103: "String Theory v.XXII - Moebius Syndrome Awareness"

A simple Moebius strip and I'm adding a new pattern - Tesali -new to me among all pattern is the ever growing tangling pool ,there are so many of them ,it's hard to fallow .Anyway  I'll be posting instruction later today .


I started many drawings since Monday and nothing worked either the colours were not right or the patterns or both .After all frustration  I decided to go with the tree I did last night (that would be Tuesday)







11 comments:

  1. Three beautiful pieces.I especially love the moebius in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces, i love the first one. Great colors and beautiful tangle combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Karen and Didisch, I think they are all great. And (that's no joke) I LOVE the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!, Gorgeous!, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three gorgeous tiles. Love your original interpretations of the moebius template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative, mesmerising works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all stunning, Helena. Love your interpretations and colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite - they're all just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all, especially the colors, but my fav. is the last one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job. Think I am partial to the purple/pink Moebius strip.

    ReplyDelete