-

21 August 2015

For those who love books...

For those who love books and for those that are about to .Here are two bookmarks drawn on a scraps of  pink paper .
This post is related with Ina"s big project and her book "500 Tangle Pattern Step-Outs".For now this is a closed Facebook group ,with lots of beautiful patterns available to the members.




I can't wait for the book to be published, I've grown impatient lately especially since she made me draw again.
I'm proud to say that I'm participating with few drawing but I'll publish drawings with patterns that are already out there ,in the Zenworld.
I came up with the pattern when I enlarged baton for the bookmark below


baton, kingbridge,prop


jacubs,basement

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to have you as a participating artist in the book. Look at those lines - so clear and the shading makes the images really pop.

    ReplyDelete