-

27 September 2015

Obsessing over shapes and patterns


At  the beginning of this month I was obsessing over two shapes that I drew so that I can fill out some empty space (in a drawing that I can't post yet because I used some new patterns waiting to be published in Ina's 500 tangle patterns) .I searched and searched and didn't find anything like them, so I named them sink and drop-simple, that's what they look like.
I came up with lots of sink&drop combinations ,in my two weeks long obsessing mode and now I'll be posting them as new patterns for my 2015 patterns page .Some already have artwork to go along with the pattern but some don't and I'll post those as they come. 





Here they are:

Samara


Rain


Hail

Flood
Echoing
Rubi




Grace






DRAGONISH

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You may hold the record for most new patterns in a single blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! From two basic shapes comes soo much!

    ReplyDelete